Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

What Free Time?

I got up this morning and madly rushed my daughter off to preschool.

When I got home I realized that I volunteered four days in a row--and was gone a minimum of 9 hours and maximum of 13.5 hours each day.

I got to visit Amazing Dr. Amy, who fixed me up, including work on my psoas and other hip flexors (which are starting to feel like they are a significant part of my back issues).

I was feeling so good that I was no longer worried about giving a massage treatment to my client that I had coming over. The treatment went well and all was good.

I had plans to go to a meeting for my daughter's preschool and then work out.

That was the plan.

Then we had freezing rain and although I love my car, the one feature it does not have is four wheel drive, and while it does okay in snow, both of the other cars I've owned did much better, so when the preschool meeting was canceled, I ended up not going anywhere.

I spent the rest of the night on laundry, which is piling up faster than I can keep up.

No comments:

Post a Comment