Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Time For Me

My posts titles are not going to be very exciting if I just title them by my Bikram Yoga count, so I'll just note it at the beginning. Bikram Yoga, Day 11

Today I was finally able to return to yoga, but it was once again a challenging day for me, where I felt like I was in Reverse Progress mode again.

What was nice about today was that I was able to arrange to have my daughter play with a friend so that I could go and volunteer at a college gymnastics meet. I got to be a bar and floor timer, so I was right next to the judges and got to see some really great--even though it was early season--college gymnastics.

It was nice to come home to my family, but I have to say that getting the away time at something I love was so nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment