Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

I Just Love It When I Can Blame Someone Else

This morning I got up and aside not having slept terribly well (I'm not sure why other than a series of bizarre dreams that were oddly emotionally distressing), felt pretty good. REALLY good considering how hard I had pushed myself on the treadmill last night.

I picked up my daughter, carried her into the family room, and set her down to go get her breakfast. Something tweaked in my neck. ARGH.

The weird thing is, as long as I look forward, my neck doesn't hurt. Only when I try to move it (like looking to change lanes while driving) do I even realize it's not working so well.

I was feeling rather unmotivated (and guilty for feeling that way) and trying to get together my things to go work out when my husband announced that he was leaving to go play soccer. At 10:30 pm. Which means he won't be back until midnight. Which means I can't go work out because of the locker room cleaning schedule.

Which means I'd better write that letter....tomorrow. I'm going to rest my neck now.

No comments:

Post a Comment