Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

Did I Say I Wanted a Challenge?

Because if I did say that, now I would like to say that I didn't really mean it.

Because apparently yesterday was more of a challenge than I'd realized, even as I was huffing and puffing through it.

In fact, it was the first time since I started this that I was actually able to push myself to muscle soreness, which I am now experiencing, especially in my calves, just in case you wanted to know, or in case you would like to come over and massage them because OW it hurts to go down the one step into our sunken living room.

Fine, I'm a pansy.

But we're going back next week.

We did go to family swim tonight. It was the first time that I didn't go down the slide at all. I didn't want to go up the stairs. So what did I do instead?

I spent much of the time in the hot tub.

No comments:

Post a Comment