Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Oops. Scheduling Problems.

I've been trying to do more running (although not enough yet to be considered serious) so that I could run the entire course of a 5K race coming up.

Today, I looked at my calendar to figure out what my availability was for something else. I happened to glance at the note in my calendar that I'm judging a 2-day meet out of state.

And the second day of the meet is the same day as my race.

When i informed my husband, he was not happy as he had (finally) registered us.

Argh. Since it's St. Patrick's day themed, I even had green gloves with bows for my daughter and I and cheap little green crowns.

And NOt going means I'm going to have to cram in another race somewhere if I'm going to hit this 10 event goal I set for myself (I was thinking one a month, but this means I'm now skipping February AND March and will need to find something else soon).

And I should probably train a little more than I've been able to, although this morning I couldn't speak without a coughing fit, so apparently I'm still not quite well enough to do anything anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment