Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Enough Already!

My husband left to go work at the food cart late last night after packing and arranging everything in the living room for our planned mountain trip for today.

At 3:00am I texted him and told him that our daughter was too sick to go. Our poor Little Bug was absolutely coughing miserable and couldn't sleep. She's a few months short of turning four, but I risked giving her a half of a 4-year-old dose of cough medicine (that's for 4 and up only). She finally fell asleep about an hour later.

When my husband got home (6:00am), got to sleep (immediately, I'm jealous), and woke up (at 10:00am), he was too sick to go too, so went back to bed.

We were all too sick to care about the gear still piled in the living room.

Except for the dog, who was both excited (as she recognizes the gear pile as an indication that she gets to ride in the car) and confused (as the pile was not being hauled out to the car).

No comments:

Post a Comment