Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Another Day Lost

So I completely screwed up today. I had a client at 2:00 that somehow, despite clearly writing it in my calendar, I had in my brain as 4:00, and so ended up rescheduling for tomorrow.

I was pretty zonked on the cough medication, and although I felt better, I still spent much of the day sleeping because the stuff is so dang strong.

This was probably better than me trying to do anything as difficult as say, pour milk, because the cough syrup makes my brain go 25 kinds of sideways.

Perhaps an adequate excuse for why I messed up my appointment time, although still not professional.

Then, late this evening, I got a call from the judging assigner. One of the judges for a meet tomorrow had an emergency and could I replace her? Um, no, because I rescheduled today's appointment miss for tomorrow.

Ugh, we could have used the income, too. My sister has been pestering me to set up a web site for my crafts, which I may have to seriously think about as some of the aspects of meeting my goals are adding up financially.

When the cough medicine wears off, I will think about it.

Because clearly, I can't think about anything much right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment