Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Catching Up

I didn't sleep well last night; partially from my headache, partially from tight muscles, partially from my daughter crawled into bed with me at 3:00 am after waking me up to demand water. At which point it occurred to me that maybe last night would have been a good time to try the rehydration salts my friend gave me yesterday. I'm a genius. We settled back in and finally got back to sleep.

Late morning we headed off to family storytime at the library. We haven't been since last summer since it's conflicted either with school or swimming lessons. My daughter had a blast and then we came home, at which point she was very much in need of a nap, but was too excited to settle down because it was SNOWING, Mommy, LOOK! It's SNOWING! Mommy mommy mommy look look SNOW!

I finally got her settled down and apparently she hadn't had a good night's sleep either because she slept for four hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment