Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Lurching Along

Our household has not been so healthy this past week or so. I spent much of last week trying to figure out why I had a constant migraine and why I couldn't get rid of it.

Then I realized I'd been eating chocolate in the form of hot cocoa. On the one hand, it's really nice when my body tells me something isn't good for it. It becomes simple to exclude that from my diet.

On the other hand, a little bit of the fun of winter dies when I can't enjoy hot cocoa.

Friday I left for the weekend to do some gymnastics judging. It was a long weekend of work (although LOADS of fun), and I was very grateful to get home in one piece--we passed a flipped over SUV on our drive home through some very icy roads.

I got home and my daughter was sick. She'd had a blast playing with Baba all weekend. She was actually sick enough that when I told her to cuddle up on the couch with a blanket, she obeyed.

Now I'm sick. Ugh. I sat on the bicycle trainer today for only about a half hour, with the fan pointed at me. I've GOT to get a softer seat. Or a harder rear end.

No comments:

Post a Comment