Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Bikram Yoga, Day 8

Getting up earlier is getting easier; my whole body is shifting schedule. Unfortunately that schedule doesn't work so well for the whole family in the evening, but hopefully I can adjust my daughter to going to bed earlier too because she needs to.

Today my little piece of progress at yoga was that during Eagle pose I was able to just barely get my fingers in between each other (I had been just grabbing my thumbs).

The rest of the day was spent painting my daughter's room. I had to have it done before my husband got home so that he could lay down the new floor so that we can move her stuff back in her room so that we can clean things up to be ready for the party that we're having for New Year's.

We're hosed.

No comments:

Post a Comment