Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Finally, a Visit to Dr. Amy

So because I didn't schedule enough in advance, I didn't get to go to the chiropractor this week on Tuesday like normal and had to wait until today. Thank goodness for the yoga, because I've now been without any kind of painkiller for 5 days. I don't think I would have made it without the yoga.

Dr. Amy approved and encouraged me to continue with the yoga. I struggled so much though to sit up after my prone treatments that she asked if I had an exercise ball I could bring to rest on next time to see if I could decrease the amount of discomfort when I get up.

Know what else? My last headache was Monday--the last day I took the Tramadol. Tuesday was rough pain wise, but my head felt like I was coming out of a fog. I've known I wanted to be done with the stuff, but wow, what a difference.

The anti-inflammatory didn't do anything for me though. I'm so tired of taking those with no benefit I can feel that I quit taking it too.

I got home and was trying to get things to a point where my sister and I could work on cleaning and organizing, but she had promised a friend she would visit, so I let her take my car, and she was planning on spending the night with my dad, so I told her as long as she came back tomorrow (Sunday), it would be fine.

I was hoping to try to get to the 4:00 yoga class, but my husband was out with his car doing Christmas shopping (for me, so I wasn't invited), so I was carless.

I decided I'd better hurry up and start sewing Christmas presents that were going to be homemade.

And put off cleaning yet another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment