Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

Bikram Yoga, Day 7

I can really feel the difference in my back between 1 day off and 2 days off between yoga sessions. I just can't put that much space in or I start feeling like I need pain medication again.

Even though we do the same routine every time, I still haven't memorized it yet. I can't get over though how much more quickly class goes than my first one. I'm just breathing and trying to make it through and all of a sudden we're in the last of the seated poses and I'm amazed we're almost done.

I am finally reaching around my foot in the seated head to knee pose. Well, at least with my outside hand. The inside hand doesn't quite go because both the abdominal excess and flexibility, but I'm closer now.

I have got to get pictures of these poses soon since I'm making progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment