Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

House Progress, Back Digress

Got a lot of work done on the house, and in particular my daughter's room today. Unfortunately I'm afraid that getting the mattress and boxspring out of the storage space in the garage worked a number on my back as it got stiffer and stiffer through the day.

I caved and took Tramadol again.

It did nothing for my back.

It did something for my head. I got a headache. Ugh.

Then as I was running around the house cleaning and organizing, my husband finally said, "If you need me to do something for you, just ask."

I didn't because

1) He had things of his own to do and
2) Then I would be doing nothing and our party is tomorrow and you can't walk through the house or sit anywhere and I would go insane sitting still.
3) I couldn't figure out why he said that. So I asked.

His response? "Because I'm tired of listening to you moan and groan all over the place."

Oh.

I finally gave up and went to bed on the thought that I would go to yoga in the morning anyway. Besides, I was hoping I could sleep off my painkillers-that-didn't-work headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment