Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

My Physical Condition Is Now Better Than the Dog's

I woke up at about 10:00am, a good 18 hours after I laid down to attempt to get rid of my migraine, and it was finally gone.

My friend called and wanted to go hiking, so I packed up daughter and dog and we went to our usual park. We did not take a usual trail and discovered that although our new route was absolutely beautiful, we will not take it again until spring or summer, when it has dried out, because it was a muddy slippery mess and we're both grateful that we didn't end up sitting in it at any point.

I hydrated better than yesterday and although I don't feel great, I'm certainly not in the state I was yesterday when I got home.

The dog, however, is so worn out she can't even bend over to get to her food or water bowl. I even put rice in her bowl and she looked at it, tried to bend down, gave up, turned to look at me pathetically, then walked away.

I ended up putting the bowl on my daughter's mini chair so the dog could eat.

Poor thing.

That would have been me, though, when I started this, had I just had the past two days of activity that we've had. So now that I'm in better shape than the dog, I'd better start dragging her out more too.

No comments:

Post a Comment