Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

Not a Shopping Day for Us

Another early morning for me as I spent the night at my dad's place after Thanksgiving so I could drive my sister up to the airport. We left my dad's place at 3:45 in the morning, which means I was up even more obscenely early than yesterday.

I came home and slept for another four hours and got up at a nice lazy 10:00am.

My daughter and I got dressed and headed to my husband's food cart, where he was working. It's the first time I've had a chance to go, even though they've been open for a month now. Since I've seen the menu, I know what I would order, but decided instead to have him make something for me of his choice.

I got a beef merguez sandwich. It was really good--although definitely not what I would have ordered on my own. The wind was biting cold, so we left a little while later.

Except for getting some bow supplies, I did no shopping at all.

Which was okay for the wallet, but shopping would at least have been more physical activity than I got.

In different news, the neighbor handed down a bicycle attachment that is for a little one to ride on. It has handlebars and pedals (in addition to a seat), and clamps on to the seat post of an adult bike.

So now I've got an indoor trainer and an outdoor attachment, so there's no excuse not to be biking...

...unless, of course, I go back to the list of excuses I used to make for myself. I guess I'd better get to doing something.

1 comment:

  1. Heather keep up the good work! I walked with your Dad today and I know he is very proud of you. Thanks for making Ben's blog a link. Keith and Carol

    ReplyDelete