Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Can Chasing a Toddler Around Chuck E. Cheese Count as Training?

Or, for that matter, can chasing two grown men around Chuck E. Cheese count as training?

One of my husband's friends is going to be out of town for the next couple of weeks and wanted to take our daughter to Chuck E. Cheese. Since I knew that he and my husband would probably have more fun than the toddler, I agreed.

They only lost our daughter a few times and fortunately the "security" is somewhat decent, as our friend proved when we left. He asked us to wait behind and see what they did if he tried to walk out with our daughter.

I'm not sure the staff was nearly as amused as he was, but it was just one more part of the fun for him.

One of the things I discovered that has been rather sad is through my little walking meter. I put one on the dog (it came with two meters). It turns out that when we are gone, she does NOTHING. We leave, she goes somewhere to lie down, and does not move again until we get back. I had not realized how under-exercised she is. So I will be needing to do some more of my training in walk-around-the-neighborhood-with-doggie format.

Still keep forgetting to call the doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment