Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Another Day, Another Massage

Despite feeling good yesterday evening, I woke up pretty sore again. Then I had another all-day class (got about 3 hours of massage this time). Unfortunately because I had to lie prone for a good portion of the day, I was pretty stiff at the end.

I ended up coming home and sleeping again.

For the last two days, I didn't even hit my target steps on my walking meter. (Even if I hadn't raised my target, I would have missed it--it was that bad.) I've only got about 8 days left this month to decide if I'm going to do this triathlon.

That's not much time to figure out if I could walk the last segment of it (or think I might be able to get there). I'm not giving up, but I do think I may end up waiting to register. If I can't walk for more than 15-20 minutes on a treadmill, there's no way I'm going to be able to walk 3.1 miles after swimming and biking.

I'll call the doctor tomorrow, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment