Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Trying to Break the Lethargy Trap

I can't believe how much I slept yesterday.

I'm not going to count the hours because I'm a little bit afraid that the "awake" hours would end up in the single digits--and I'm not kidding.

On the other hand, my daughter is coming down with a cold. Perhaps my body was both fighting off what she has (because I feel fine) and dealing with the muscle relaxer I took? I don't know, but today I woke up with my back feeling so much better and with at least a little energy, if not actual motivation.

I kept my daughter home from preschool so she wouldn't get the other kids sick. When she found out, this was her response:

*cough*
"I'b dot sick adybore, Mobby." Translation: I'm not sick anymore, Mommy.
*sneeze*sneeze*

She certainly had enough energy for the both of us anyway, and keeping her home meant I wouldn't get to any of the tasks I was hoping to achieve. Which I didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment