Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Migraine Land

Yeah.

The migraine totally didn't sleep off.

I couldn't sleep, tried some aleve and an ice pack on my neck, which helped, but not enough. I finally took a migraine pill this morning, called in late for my meeting, and drove when I was feeling a *little* better.

By *little* better, I mean that when I got to the meeting location (which I'd never been to before), the first thing I did was scope out where the restrooms were in case I had to make a stomach-initiated biohazard dash.

One of the guys at the meeting even teased me because I was so quiet for the first part of the day, which is, to say the least, a bit out of character for me.

Oddly, by the end of the day, I was feeling considerably better. Since these meetings usually *cause* migraines for me, it's a good thing it didn't get worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment